Re: "GRUB loading" problem with AMD64 install

Michael Vang <xyzzy@teamprimerib.com> writes:

> I have the exact same problem with my K8V (non-deluxe)...

dito.

I noticed that I had these problems when I was trying to boot from
another but the first partition on the harddisk.  Also when trying to
change the root partition on the grub command line "root (hd0,2)" grub
just hangs with no reaction.  I have not tried to boot from another
disk.

So, my system works, but I can not set up multiboot.

Matthias