Re: Do you know this mirror?

Bob Proulx wrote:

Brett Viren wrote:
2) Preservation of hard links and the resulting preservation of disk
space.
I can't think of any files in a depot that would be hard linked.  All
of the files look to be unique files to me.  What am I missing?
I know for a fact that Debian has used hard-links in the mirror tree in the past because one of my friends ran into the problem when trying to mirror into AFS (which doesn't support hard links). However I can't think of anything that would still be hard linked so it's probably irrelevant.

-Peter