Re: AMD64 and Ndiswrapper and wireless cards

Run 32-bit.

Unfortunately, thats about it.  It might be possible to do a 32-64
'wrapper' similar to how floating point is handled, but its unlikely
to be worth the effort. (Chances are it won't be stable, probably not
get accepted upstream anywhere, etc...)

(To save the searching, basically the kernel can do begin_fpu and
end_fpu to save/restore processor state across floating point
operations. It requires disabling preempt and all sorts of other evil
hacks and - afaik - is never actually used anywhere.  Userspace
handles it as part of the usual context switch, so nothing special is
needed.  This may be wrong in some details but for this I think its
accurate enough. And I'm sure someone who's looked at it more recently
can correct me ;) ..)