Re: AMD CodeAnalyst Configuration error

Thanks for your answer Goswin.
I check it and the problem is really the liberty library..

from config.log
[...]
configure:4741: result: yes
configure:4758: checking for demangle_symbol in -liberty
configure:4788: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c
-liberty  -lpopt -lbfd  >&5
/tmp/ccSefTvA.o(.text+0x7): In function `main':
/usr/local/CodeAnalyst2.2.4.8/conftest.c:52: undefined
reference to `demangle_symbol'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure:4794: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|| /* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an
error.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| #endif
| /* We use char because int might match the return type
of a gcc2
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still
apply.  */
| char demangle_symbol ();
| int
| main ()
| {
| demangle_symbol ();
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:4819: result: no
configure:4829: error: liberty library not found

However, as I wrote in my previous mail, if I get
binutils-dev on sarge on my other machine, this step run
successful.