libgnutls, error while loading shared libraries

I just recently got a nice dual Opteron system up running amd64 port of
Debian. Most things work, and are quite snappy. However, I am getting this
error in my qmail+ldap build. The qmail+ldap patch links the binaries
against libldap which links to libgnutls. When trying to either use
smtp_auth, or simply just sending a message to the smtp server, I get this
error:

bin/qmail-verify: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls.so.11:
failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory

and

bin/auth_smtp: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls.so.11:
failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory

Strangely enough, other programs that are linked against libgnutls do seem
to work. Like auth_pop, and they seem to both be linked to libgnutls at
the same memory segment.

mail21:~# ldd /usr/sbin/auth_smtp  |grep gnutls
        libgnutls.so.11 => /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.11 (0x0000002a95f4d000)

mail21:~# ldd /usr/sbin/auth_pop  |grep gnutls
        libgnutls.so.11 => /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.11 (0x0000002a95f4d000

This is way out of my league to debug, but I have a mountain of Opteron
hardware, and the time to test and make it work(Speakeasy likes Debian) So
if anyone has any ideas, let me know. I would love to contribute to this
port!

Andreas Stollar
Head of Engineering Research
Speakeasy, Inc.