Re: pivot_root: No such file or directory

This is only important because i _really_ want to compile my own customized kernel,
and I haven't done this since 2.0.21, I think it was...

And I'm trying to get into kernel customizing in general.

I probably should put this question in some other mailing-list, but since the amd64 port is a really evolving port,
problems and solutions are more like a day2day issue.

--
.O.	Scream, Scream like the silence of the bits.
..O	Dead lies the flag by the feet of the cold one.