Re: debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org archive problems

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Actually the archive is having permission problems at this moment.
>   Could not open file autofs_3.9.99-4.0.0pre10-19.dsc - open (13 Permission denied)
> It looks like at least some files in the archive are not readable by
> the web server daemon.

You know those times when you see someone following up to their own
postings with "never mind, I was being stupid"?  This is one of those
times for me.  The permission problem was mine.  Please ignore it.

However the archive missing the other source files as I mentioned in
the first message is still a real problem and needs to be addressed.
Ignore this message and the last but please pay attention to the
first.  :-)