debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org archive problems

Does anyone know what is wrong with the source pachages for drsync and
hydrogen on alioth?  They seem to be missing from the archive there.

  wget $(apt-get source --print-uris -qq drsync | awk '{print$1}' | xargs)
  ERROR 404: Not Found.

  wget $(apt-get source --print-uris -qq hydrogen | awk '{print$1}' | xargs)
  ERROR 404: Not Found.

And indeed those directories appear empty to me.

I am aware I can get those particular files from the main archives.
Just noting that the alioth archive seems to be in an inconstant
state at the moment.