Any known problems with ASUS K8N-E deluxe?

Hi - I am planning to byu a 64-bit system and was offered the
following combination: AMD Athlon 3000+ on a ASUS K8N-E Deluxe mother
board. I noticed by searching google that for some ASUS mother boards
problems with the onboard ethernet chip have been reported. However, I
could not find any specific news about K8N-E. Could somebody comment on
the compatibility with the debian AMD64 port?

Information about the mother board is here:
http://www.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=K8N-E%20Deluxe&langs=01

All help is highly appreciated.

Kari