Re: recompiling for amd64?

On 04-Sep-06 16:38, Sythos wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 04:20:17PM +0200, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> > > In case I patch the source and build a good .DEB there is a way to share
> > > the package to increase testing?
> > If you have a patch for a package which has not been ported to amd64 yet
> > then please post that patch to this mailing list (and possibly also to
> > the Debian Bug Tracking System). The patched package can then be tested
> > and eventually be uploaded to the amd64 archive on alioth. However,
> > more than 97% of all Debian packages are already available from that
> > archive.
>
> Where can I found a list of already ported deb packages? (I found one
> txt file on alioth but is dated a pair of month ago, I don't sure it is
> reliable at 100%) or a missing deb packages list?

Basically, you can just download the following text file:

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64/wanna-build/db/wanna-build.status.unstable.amd64

and grep that file for the words 'broken', 'dep-wait', 'needs-porting'
or 'failed' and you will get the names of the source packages from 'sid'
which are currently not available in the pure64 archive.

Regards
Andreas Jochens