SIGFPE in motion
- To: Debian AMD64 Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: SIGFPE in motion
- From: "Jeffrey W. Baker" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:52:56 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I was trying to get the motion package (detects motion in video capture)
working on amd64. I grabbed it and unfortunately it was getting
SIGFPE. I tried to debug it, but damned if I can't get gdb to produce a
reasonable stack trace. The FPE might (MIGHT) be getting delivered
somewhere in libjpeg. I can't really tell.
Anyone else running into this with motion or another jpeg application?
I tried rebuilding motion with various cflags but, no luck so far.