Re: [debian-amd64] Re: Installer problem

I have a 3ware 9xxx card - you'll want to run kernel 2.6.8-rc1 or higher
to get fully supported in-kernel or module support. the source code from
their website is a pain to get working. i had them even examine my machine
personally.

just so you know - it might save you some hassle later on. their low level
drivers are part of the linux kernel tree from 2.6.8-rc1 and later for the
9xxx series.

- mike