Re: [debian-amd64] Re: Silicon Image SATA?

To add on to this question - why isn't there a full install CD, loaded
with everything possible and multiple kernels that should cover everyone's
needs, instead of these very minimal install CDs that can get pretty
limiting depending on the hardware situation...? there's 650 reliable
megabytes that can be used.

just my two cents.