Re: Silicon Image SATA?

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

Is there no ide driver for sata-sil? People wanted the ide driver for
some sata because of the 15 partition limit for scsi and smart.

It looks like we are getting a new kernel and new kernel udebs
tonight. Have a look if that changes anything.

This new image did not work. expert26 and linux26 were missing,
so I tried expert. But then "Load installer components from CD"
failed, even though I could see the CD in /cdrom. The error message
was

	Failed to copy file from CDROM. Retry?

There was no hint _which_ file was missing.

Regards

Harri