AMD64 biarch vs multiarch

Now that pure64 is about as stable as "Debian Sid i386" normally is, I can switch my day-to-day working environment from pure32 to pure64 ... and I'm very happy about this. 8-)

My third partition contains "Debian Sarge biarch" .. which still works well. I'd like to ask the biarch team, who seem to have assisted in getting pure64 released, what their future plans are. 1. Is work going to continue on the biarch port (from its current configuration) ? 2. Will the existing patch archive be used to push multiarch forward faster ? 3. Are you going to do nothing until the multiarch project gets itself rolling ? The reason why I'm asking is that, if the answer is [1], I'll keep the partition around so I can help out. In contrast, if the answer is [2] or [3], I'll dump biarch and use the partition for testing the amd64 installers.

Thanks,
   Alex.