Hello!

I recently purchased an eMachines m6805 laptop, which runs an AMD Athlon64 proccessor...was hoping to get working, debian's the distro I want to use (despite having no experience with debian itself) so I'm here to volunteer my time and machine to getting this working.

Any working examples as of yet? I googled an found on the Gentoo forums they've gotten a 64-bit version installed, with a 32-bit wrapper mode working as well. Maybe something could be ported from there?