Re: Fontconfig problems in pure64

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 12:14:17PM -0700, Josh Hansen wrote:
> I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm really
> not that experienced in debugging these sorts of things, since the stack
> of involved components is potentially very deep. Since no
> programs/libraries seem to be crashing outright, there must be a logic
> error in the program(s) (probably fontconfig or defoma?) or a
> configuration error (/etc/fonts/fonts.conf ???). I could be wrong - what
> do you think?

Well, I'm using the same fonts.conf on i386, with the same fonts
packages installed and it works fine .. probably it's a problem
somewhere in fontconfig package.

Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it
Debian Developer: evo@debian.org | http://www.debian.org

Time looked like snow dropping silently into a black room -- Ray Bradbury