main pure64 repository problems

Last night when I ran an apt-get update the people.debian.org/~jgoerzen packages list wasn't found. I changed my sources.list line to: deb http://people.debian.org/~jgoerzen/amd64 dists/unstable/main/binary-amd64 It gets the packages now but all sorts of stuff is showing up in dselect as being obselete/local e.g. base-files, bash, nano, binutils, etc. I also have deb ftp://ftp-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/debian/debian-amd64/ ./ on my list

Is everybody else having this problem? What's the situation?

- Josh
P.S. I feel like I'm being a bit whiney and everybody else knows what's going on, so sorry to bring the issue up unnecessarily! Thanks!