Re: i'm desperate for a biarch toolchain!

I think you have to use the gcc wrapper from the HOWTO.

It adds -m64 in the right places I think.

Ian.

On 2004-03-04 05:33pm, Tom Vier wrote:
> >  You can make a woody chroot and install the biarch gcc-3.3 packages (from
> > deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/ sarge main).  See
> > http://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1314/21/debian-amd64-howto.html#id2883060
>
> i thought i had everything working, but it's still stuck on 32bit code:
>
>   CC      scripts/empty.o
> cc1: error: code model ernel' not supported in the 32 bit mode
>
> --
> Tom Vier <tmv@comcast.net>
> DSA Key ID 0x15741ECE
>

> --

Regards,
Ian Su
SIRCA (Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia-Pacific)
http://www.sirca.org.au/
Tel: 8374-5078 Email: <ians@tech.sirca.org.au>

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this email, inclusive of attachments, may
be legally privileged and confidential. Any unauthorised use of the
contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the email
message along with any attachment(s). Unintended recipients of this
email are prohibited from retaining, disclosing, distributing or using
any information contained herein. This email is also subject to
copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted
without the written consent of the copyright owner.