Re: Blackdown java

marc.miller@amd.com wrote:
Check out http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/jdk1.4-status.html. It may not be part of the Debian distribution but that doesn't mean it's not available at all. :) I haven't tried installing it in the Debian AMD64/pure64 distro, though.

Kaffe had support for x86_64 for a while ;) But I don't know if it still works, since I don't have access to an amd64 box.

It'd be nice if someone could try kaffe 1.1.4 on amd64 and send me the compiler messages, failed regression tests etc.

cheers,
dalibor topic