Re: Concerns about AMD64 port

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 07:42:54PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > > One does not have to have permission to run an autobuilder; permission
> > > is only needed if it will be part of the official build infrastructure.
> >
> > The only thing you realy need is a valid gpg key to upload
> > packages.
>
> katie would not accept *_amd64.deb.

That was more generally speaking.

> > I hope we can make this more of a group effort and use a common
> > wanna-build.
>
> Once the problems have been shaken out, getting a common wanna-build
> will be easy I guess.

No, you run into the elmo wall.

Last I heard my buildds (even thought they are maintained by a DD)
won't get access because my NM application might get rejected and I
might withdraw my hardware then and the setting up would have been
wasted. That information is second (third?) hand so I don't know how
reliable it.

Of cause noone (James) says so openly.

> Michael

MfG