Re: Concerns about AMD64 port

> [...] In fact, I expect Oracle will do that [port to Amd64] once
> people start asking for it, if they havn't already.

Indeed Oracle has already done this for Oracle release 9.2. But other
manufacturer haven't and may never port.

I'm happy for every commercial application ported from MS-Windows to
Linux. The more architectures manufacturers have to supported for Linux
the lesser manufacturers are willing to any port.

And bear in mind MS-Emulators like Vmware, Wine etc.

Peter