pam_limits can't work with openssh

It seems very strange...
I am runing a 2.6.1 x86-64 kernel on a dual AMD64
I have build a biarch chroot environment two days ago.
And I start a ssh server in the chroot envrionment at port 64.
So if I login into the amd64 server from port 64, I will be in the biarch
envrionment.
In the beginning, ssh works well.
But today I found I can't login into the chroot environment.
Further investigation lead out that if I disable pam_limits.so in
/etc/pam.d/ssh,then I can login in.
If I enabled it,I can't.

Why it is broken today?

I have run some "apt-get upgrade" these two days.

Is there anyting updated about ssh or pam in debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org
these days?