Buying a new workstation
Hi all, Ive been following this list a long time to
try to get enough experience to buy a new workstation.
At this time, Im thinking about getting one with this
- 1x Tyan S2875ANRF
- 2x AMD Opteron 244
- 4x DDR PC-2700 1024gb ECC/Reg Samsung
- 2x SATA 36gb Raptor W.Digital 10k
- 1x IDE 160gb Maxtor 7200rpm/8mb
- 1x Asus/Ati Radeon 9600XT 128mb Box
- 1x DVD Pioner A06 Box
- 1x DVD 16X Pioner 120S OEM
- 1x Enhance EPS12V 460W
Im not sure if the Raptor W.Digital worth the extra
money. Do you know any problem mixing these hardwares?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!