Re: frozen debian mirror

> This sounds like a fine idea to me, though I'm not one of the Debian
> AMD64 package porters. :)
Me neither ... yet...

> BTW, snapshot.debian.net would probably be helpful in "freezing" a
> moment in time from unstable. Perhaps a mirror of a particular YYYYMMDD
> branch would suffice.
If you were a girl I would kiss you :-)
This is a nice link I wasn't aware of before :-)
It doesn't resolve the need for 'frozen' mirror - it is better to have
the mirror than to torture this nice site. But it might provide a backup
solution if something happens to my mirror I can now always bring it back.

> Ryan
 Yaroslav Halchenko
 Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark
         Office  (973) 353-5440 x253
        Student  Ph.D. @ CS Dept. NJIT, Master @ CS Dept. UNM
   lynx -source  http://www.onerussian.com/gpg-yoh.asc | gpg --import
GPG fingerprint  3BB6 E124 0643 A615 6F00  6854 8D11 4563 75C0 24C8