Re: Sponsoring of Dual-Opteron

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Holger Baust wrote:
> If possible in the root-fs.  If not, in a chroot.
>
> > send me information about which people schould have access to it.
>
> gt, mbanck, tbm, neuro, troup, joey come to my mind at least.  The
> last three are Debian admins.

Does this mean that these people should have access to ravel too (the
machine over here that hands out accounts to developers)?

Btw, any objections to me reinstalling ravel with a fresh debian install?
The suse install is kind of icky and there seems to be stability issues
(perhaps related to the fairly old kernel).

/Mattias Wadenstein