Sponsoring of Dual-Opteron

Hi!

We have just received a System which we would give access to for
developing an AMD64 port of Debian GNU/Linux.

It's a Dual Opteron 1.4 GHz with 1 GB RAM and two 80 GB IDE Disks.
The Mainboard is a Tyan S2880 Thunder K8S.

Please let me know how Debian should be installed on this system and
send me information about which people schould have access to it.

The system will be located in our data center in Duesseldorf, Germany.

  MfG,
       Holger Baust

--
Holger Baust                                Holger.Baust@freenet-ag.de
freenet.de AG                                  Tel.: +49 211 53087 0