Re: Pre-DEBIAN 8.0 install images for ALPHA architecture (debian-ports unstable release)

--On Wednesday, March 04, 2015 07:07:48 PM +0100 Rafael Ruiz <gandano@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
I have tryed it on an AlphaStation 255/300, but after ncurses
installation menu, "killed" message printed on screen and no finish.

I have successfully built working systems on a PWS 500au and a DS10L
using both the NETINST and CD flavors of ISOs.

Can you describe the problem more completely?  Which ISO are you using?
What is the exact text of the failure message?

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Systems Programmer, Stanford University