Re: Pre-DEBIAN 8.0 install images for ALPHA architecture (debian-ports unstable release)

Thanks a lot for providing these ISOs Helge!!

Maybe it happened by coincidence, but a week ago I revived a long broken XP1000 with a new/old CPU board.
So this machine is ready to do some experiments. There is just a 3DLabs Oxygen VX1 adapter in it so far, everything else standard.

Installation with the "netinst" iso went smooth.
Booting the first time from disk, the system went into single user mode with some ext4 journal problem. I could fix that somehow with journalctl, and I didn't see the issue again since then (sorry I missed to save the logs)
So far, I only see a few "unaligned trap"s from dbus-deamon, frontend, dpkg-preconfigure, addgroup which look ugly only.

I will see to get X working.

Best Regards
Urs