Re: Compaq compilers. thanks.

> You can get the decrypted rpm (and all the other Compaq tools and
> libraries) here:
>
> http://alphalinux.org/software/ccc/

Oh. Thanks you! I was also searching this yeasterday few hours :)

HP should open-source as much as possible from this compiler IMHO.
Similar like they done with AdvFS for example. But well, they should
do this right now if possible. Question is who have rights to it now,
and what parts was sold to other companies (like Intel) :)

BTW.

Does anybody know if anybody is considering porting
advfs from sourceforge to linux or fuse? It would be interesting
project, as well help with migration and interoperation
(I for example have about 30x20GB images of disks with AdvFSs one them).

Witek.

--
Witold Baryluk