Compaq Fortran Compiler RPM Decryption Key

Hi All,

It seems that Compaq/HP seem to completely ignore the existence of the
Compaq Fortran Compiler for Alpha (their enthusiast/education
licensing page ultimately leads to a dead server... not just a 404, a
stone-dead server), and while I've managed to acquire
cfal-1.2.0-4.alpha.rpm.crypt, it's, well, encrypted. With a gpg key
that appears to be unobtanium.

Does anyone have any idea where I may get this key? Or, for that
matter, email it to me?

Thanks,
Peter