rebuilding PWS 433au

The spare SCSI drive I found was a 36.something GB IBM drive that the
Miata seems quite happy with.  Another thing *I'm* happy with is the
fact I submitted an installation report way back when (21 Dec 2005).
Found it in the archives, and was able to see my original disk
partitioning scheme including the corresponding mount points :-).

More good news: the surviving drive (of the two that were in the system)
has most of what I need to recover (/usr and /opt, complete with a
current kernel source tree and a ready-to-install kernel+modules
therein).

Bob Tracy          |  "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit
rct@frus.com       |   upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin