Miata boot drive dead

Well, hell...  All good things come to an end eventually, but it still
hurts.  The original 4GB boot drive in my PWS 433au gave me plenty of
warning it was thinking about going bye-bye: several months, actually.
It finally did so a bit earlier this evening.  There were no survivors.

What's the latest installation media available for Debian on Miata?  I
haven't done a clean install since burning a complete set of 4.0r0 CDs,
and the state of my system at the time of the crash was up-to-date with
the latest packages from the unstable distribution.

Bob Tracy          |  "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit
rct@frus.com       |   upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin