Iceweasel fully working again with xulrunner-1.9.0.4-1 upgrade

Hello everyone!

Someone reported that iceweasel wasn't working any more on Alpha.
I had the same problem after upgradeing to iceweasel-3.0.3-3 and
xulrunner-1.9.0.3-1
Simply, iceweasel crashed with "Illegal instruction" error.
The other and less known browser, iceape always worked good.

After tracing the problem, it become clear that the problem was in the
xulrunner application.
Today I noticed that a new relase of xulrunner is available in unstable
so I downloaded and installed on etch by hand.
It works like a charm, again.
Just wanted you to know.
Thanks guys, great job everybody! :)

Best regards