Please reschedule build of gnat-4.3 on alpha

Hi alpha-geeks

There is a mysterious and difficult-to-reproduce race condition in the build
infrastructure
for gnat-4.3; see bug #465671. I uploaded a new gnat-4.3 last night and the bug
struck
the alpha build. I would like the buildd admin to reschedule the build.
Alternatively, if
someone gives me access to an alpha machine with a sid chroot and the necessary
build-dependencies installed, maybe I can find the time to build manually
there.

Thanks a lot!

--
Ludovic Brenta (maintainer of gnat-4.3).