Re: Please reschedule build of gnat-4.3 on alpha

On 10 Apr 2008, at 10:29 am, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
Hi alpha-geeks

There is a mysterious and difficult-to-reproduce race condition in the build
infrastructure
for gnat-4.3; see bug #465671. I uploaded a new gnat-4.3 last night and the bug
struck
the alpha build. I would like the buildd admin to reschedule the build.
Alternatively, if
someone gives me access to an alpha machine with a sid chroot and the necessary build-dependencies installed, maybe I can find the time to build manually
there.

albeniz.debian.org is an alpha porter box.  It has a sid chroot

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.