Re: load SROM

The SROM is burned into a PROM chip and seated in  the motherboard. If
it were bad, even the first CPU wouldn't come up. It's more likely
that one of your slot Bs is bad or there's something wrong with the
motherboard. Is the failure mode consistent when you swap the
positions of the CPUs? That would tell you if it's the board or not.

Peter

--
www.alphalinux.org
del.icio.us/peter.petrakis