Re: Netboot on Multia

>     And that was with etch? I installed woody and sarge on that disk
> okay, with a swap as well. And during the install, I tried several times
> to get another console shell with Alt-2, also with Crtl-Alt-2 (and 3 & 4
>  as well) but nothing happened. I'll have to try it again, maybe I can
> get to a shell with the menu -- at what point did you do that?

That was indeed with etch, as of yesterday. You should be able to get a
shell from the menu (I only use serial console). And when you'll get to
the tasksel screen, de-select "standard system". You only want the most
basic install.

        M.
--
And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...