Re: gclcvs, Re: gw.wurtel.net

On 22 May 2007, at 4:48 pm, Camm Maguire wrote:

Greetings! And thank you again so much for keeping this machine available.

I have no problem building gclcvs here, but the autobuilders show

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi? pkg=gclcvs;ver=2.7.0-68;arch=alpha;stamp=1178601357

and we still have no official debian alpha machine available for
testing :-(.

albeniz.debian.org is still awaiting proper setup by the DSAs. I have been creating local accounts (I created one for Steve) to use, and it does have etch and sid dchroots.

Given that there is no immediate prospect of the DSA's dealing with the machine, feel free to contact me off-list if you want a local account on it for testing while we're waiting for the DSA team.

Tim