gclcvs, Re: gw.wurtel.net
- To: Paul Slootman <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: gclcvs, Re: gw.wurtel.net
- From: Camm Maguire <email@example.com>
- Date: 22 May 2007 11:48:00 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20061004091222.GA20427@wurtel.net>
- References: <E1GM7XP-0001pSemail@example.com> <20060912121532.GA22892@wurtel.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060912140918.GB31578@wurtel.net> <email@example.com> <20060912145616.GB7918@wurtel.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060913212926.GA3866@wurtel.net> <email@example.com> <20061004091222.GA20427@wurtel.net>
Greetings! And thank you again so much for keeping this machine available.
I have no problem building gclcvs here, but the autobuilders show
and we still have no official debian alpha machine available for
Any chance you might install a dchroot?
Paul Slootman <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Tue 03 Oct 2006, Camm Maguire wrote:
> > I seem to be running into gcc compiler failures when trying to build
> > gcl-2.6.7. Is the system running low on resources? No error message,
> > just -1 gcc return.
> Might that have been around 14:00-14:30 UTC yesterday?
> I see a spike in the munin graph for "committed memory" around then.
> You'd expect gcc to give an "out of memory" error...
> I've added another 128MB swapfile, don't expect things to go fast :)
Camm Maguire email@example.com
"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens." -- Baha'u'llah