Re: gclcvs, Re: gw.wurtel.net

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 11:48:00AM -0400, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings! And thank you again so much for keeping this machine available.

> I have no problem building gclcvs here, but the autobuilders show

> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=gclcvs;ver=2.7.0-68;arch=alpha;stamp=1178601357

> and we still have no official debian alpha machine available for
> testing :-(.

FWIW, with linux-libc-dev installed I get a failure because asm/system.h is
no longer being shipped.

After fixing that bug (by directly including the definitions in gclcvs,
since asm/system.h doesn't look to me like anything the kernel has an
obligation to export), I seem to get the same build failure on alpha that's
affecting amd64, hppa, mips, mipsel, powerpc, and sparc in unstable (ld
segfault with -Wl,-Map).