RE: Patch for buggy pthreads on stable found

I forgot to mention:

Someone could try to enable the test suite on package build again. Now the
linuxthreads testcases should pass...

This can be enabled by changing debian/sysdeps/alpha.mk !

I will not do this as the package build takes too long on my machine and I
do not want wait 3.5 hours again and then 5 hours for the tests to complete.

I found no way to only run the tests of linuxthreads alone (how can this be
done with manually starting make without building the package again???)