Re: Digital Server 7000

Hi Dave

Here a 7305 is running Debian. I had one with just two power supplies,
so I could screw a scsi 50-pin hard drive in place, where the center
power supply would be. The spacing of the grid matches almost the screw
hole spacing from the disk, if mounted upright, logic board turned
towards the grid. Inside there is a spare plug on the scsi cable, and
it's long enough to connect the drive. You just need to prolongue a
power cable to feed your boot drive. You can install on that disk and
you get a rescue linux in place and a boot partition. Like this you do
not need any other disk solution, that is supported by SRM. Happy
tinkering...:-)

Regards, Adrian.