Digital Server 7000

Hello All,
 I have inherited a 7305 Digital Server.  I have all 4 533mhz CPU's,
and all 8 Gigs of RAM.  What I don't have are storage shelves and
hard drives.  What are my best options for booting this beast?  I was
considering possibly a network boot (which I haven't played with
before) and using iSCSI for "local" storage.  I have the embedded
controller that the CD-Rom is connected to, and the Q-Logic combo
card.  I'd like to get this up and running to play around with, but I don't
want to spend a lot of money on old small differential SCSI drives.
I know these are picky about what devices they will boot from.
Thoughts, ideas?
Thanks,

Dave Brockman
<dave@brockmans.com>