Re: G450 PCI and UP2000

>Xfree always supported the G450 very well, both AGP and PCI version in
>2D.
>DRI was only possible with the AGP version of the G450.

>Xorg is able to do DRI on a G450 *PCI*?
>If so, it's really good news.
>Matrox cards have fantastic video output.

>Bye
>gl

Yes, once I matched up the xmesa-dri driver to the correct version of Xorg,
it allowed DRI accelleration. However, the speed in GLXGears isnt great
(150fps without DRI, 290+) with it. Ill try that SRM tip to see if I can get
the Radeon (which should be much faster) working..

Matt

PS: Apologies for not quoting text previously, didnt realise the Nabble
mailing list - forum from which Im posting doesnt do it automatically!

Sent from the debian-alpha forum at Nabble.com.