Re: G450 PCI and UP2000

Id love DRI on the Alpha, but Ive first bought a Radeon 9000 PCI (very fast
card for PCI bus) which didnt boot at all and then this troublesome G450.. I
thought the Voodoo 5500 wasnt working either at all or properly (something
about one of the VSA chips being disabled, effectively making it a Voodoo
4500). Knowing my luck, the V5500 wont boot on the UP2000..

This UP2000 and the 164UX (Raptor) I had before have to be most uncompatible
Alpha boards in regards GFX support out there! Anyone want to buy that
Radeon!? ;)

Matt
Sent from the debian-alpha forum at Nabble.com.