Re: Xorg upgrade: 6.9.x to 7.0.x

On 10/06/06 09:18:38, joni@connect.fi wrote:
With the same deb's exept xserver-xorg  7.0.20 total lock in my UP1100
alpha with ATI Technologies Inc RV280 [Radeon 9200 PRO] AGP controller.

And I tested never version of ati/radeon driver and still the machine
locks up with some white blinking lines on the display.

Well I've just reinstalled a XP1000 today with a 9250 card and X no longer works, the old instalation was using 6.8 (I think). X starts up and I can even see something moving around in a logical manner when I move the mouse. The actual image is garbled rubbish, very pink orange and yellow.

Simon