Re: Multia Install -- Success!!!

>>>>> "gl" == gl  <gl@decadence.it> writes:

gl> Indeed I have a VX40 and I thought that all Multias had that problem
gl> with that chip.
gl> I was quite sure that all multia types shared the same motherboard and
gl> components. I should look at the faq more than once a year... :)

VX41/VX42 share the same board. VX40 is actually the odd beast... ;-)
I recently fixed a VX40 (74F623 death), and I keep it as a spare, just
in case the VX42 decides to go on strike... ;-)

Regards,

	M.
--
And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...