Re: aboot of 31r0a on multia - hangs (?) at kernel boot

I'm jigdoing a set of 3.0r6 from ftp.cl.debian.org, is it correct that they are labelled woody-alpha-{1-7} and debian-update-3.0r6-alpha-{1,2}? That looks a bit like 3.0r1+upgrade... A faster mirror would also be nice, I've been chugging the first disc for a whole night now :-)

Thanks for your help. I'll try to find the exact source of the problem, something ought to be done if apparently all newer distros have this problem...

Yours,
Robert Kosten