Re: DRI problems with 3dfx 4500 on DPW600au under Sarge

Hi Falko,

> I didn't do anything in particular to activate it. If it's of any help
> to you I can send you my kernel .config and/or xorg.conf.

I would expect that setpci is run somewhere before X starts (or maybe
after). Is there really nothing in the boot scripts?

If you can provide your 2.6.x kernel .config for a PWS600au, I'd be
happy to give it a go with the latest stock kernel (2.6.14.3).

cheers
Urs